Are you looking to swap to reusable cloth pads, but worried about the bulkiness of a cloth pad? Well search no further! Here you'll find an extra soft, yet ever so absorbent cloth pad, minus the bulk. These pads are made with a suedcloth upper layer that wicks away moisture to the absorbent center "hidden" core. The core is made of microfiber and absorbs quickly and traps moisture. Then you'll find the decorative layer of cotton flannel that doubles as extra absorbency, followed by a moisture resistant backing of fleece. Because the back is made from fleece, these pads do not slide around like a basic cotton pad will, and the wings include a poly-resin snap to be doubly sure it stays in place. On the wing of each pad, you'll find a letter embroidered to indicate the absorbency of the pad. This allows you to fold the pads and store them, but also easily see which pad is which, without having to unfold each one.
- Super soft, suedecloth against the skin to wick moisture away from you
- Eliminates irritated skin that traditional, plastic pads cause
- Center, hidden core quickly absorbs, and traps moisture
- Wings with snaps help to hold the pad in place
- Fleece backing prevents slipping around while wearing
- Fun prints make a normally bad day, feel just a little better